Houdi's Foodies: VITAMIN SmartSupps®
Support your furry friend’s overall daily health with Houdi’s Foodies Real, Natural Vitamin SmartSupps®. These easy-to-chew delicious beef and bacon flavor treats are the first daily vitamins for dogs to feature real whole food as a source of vitamins and minerals. A powerful blend of high quality whole foods make up the key active ingredients: Alaskan sockeye salmon (vitamins A & D, Omegas), Peruvian camu camu berries (vitamin C), Grass-fed beef liver (B-complex), Brewer’s dried yeast (selenium, protein, B-complex and chromium) and organic egg powder (potassium, calcium, B-Complex) Because we know how important your four-legged is to you, Houdi’s Foodies made Vitamin SmartSupps® to be the ideal, daily premium whole food vitamin.
Made in the USA, Houdi’s Foodies SmartSupps® are entirely free of GMOs, synthetic chemicals, wheat, corn, soy, and preservatives; what better way to reward your dog than with a delicious treat crafted with an abundance of clean nutritious active ingredients and no cheap unhealthy fillers.
How to Take
For more information on Houdi's Foodies: VITAMIN SmartSupps®
Full Ingredient List
The active ingredients in Houdi’s Foodies Vitamin Supplements are veterinarian-approved daily wellness & immune support for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Just take a look at the benefits of the main, active ingredients:
- Grass-fed beef liver – is rich in nutrients and a good source of vitamin A, iron, copper, phosphorus, and zinc as well as B vitamins and essential fatty acids. If you have recently rescued a dog who was malnourished, incorporating beef liver into their diet can help get them back to health.
- Peruvian camu camu berry – is a high source of vitamin C, which serves as an antioxidant in dogs, helps in reducing harmful oxidants, promotes healthy aging, and reduces inflammation. Vitamin C can also assist in maintaining your dog’s immune system, enhance vitality, and alleviate suffering from urinary tract infections.
- Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon oil – is an easily digestible protein full of Omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids help support healthy skin, joints, eyes, weight, heart health and help with a shiny coat for your dog.
- Brewers dried yeast – delivers B vitamins and amino acids, and also nourishes a dog’s hair and skin while supporting digestive and circulatory health.
- Organic egg yolk powder – supports normal respiratory function and health, promotes your cat’s innate resistance to pathogens, enhances immune system function as well supports a healthy inflammatory response and ocular health.