NutriHEMP Raw Protein Powder Plus with Raw Vanilla is the original whole food protein powder fortified with wild, raw chaga. Based on only organic hemp seed protein and organic sprouted brown rice protein, it’s hypoallergenic and well tolerated plus fully digested by all.
$59.99 — or subscribe and get 5% off
NutriHemp Raw Protein Powder Plus Raw Vanilla is the only raw, organic protein powder available. The vanilla extract powder makes the protein more bio-available and digestible, plus it’s delicious to the extreme. This is why NutriHemp Raw Protein Powder Plus Raw Vanilla is the most readily digestible and well-utilized of all protein powders available.
Take four tablespoons daily in juice, milk, or smoothies. Mix in hot or cold cereal, soup, and entrees. Add to recipes to increase nutritional value. Great in yogurt and cottage cheese.
HOW TO*: Use one teaspoon on food or as desired by your pet.
*The instructions and dosages recommended are based only on the ingredients used in North American Herb & Spice pet friendly products. Substitutes has proven dangerous, especially oregano products.
For more information on NutriHemp Raw Protein Powder Plus Raw Vanilla:
Sprouted organic brown rice protein – Organic hemp protein – Vanilla – Whole grain rice fractions – Rice bran – Organic stabilized flax – Organic yacon syrup powder – Red sour grape powder – Wild chaga powder
1 cup canned whole food coconut
1/2 cup almond milk
1-2 frozen bananas
2 tsp ground turmeric
1 T. almond butter
1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
2 T. NutriHemp vanilla protein powder
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt
pinch of nutmeg (optional)
Using a high-speed blender, combine in all ingredients and blend. Then serve as is or chill in fridge and serve extra-thick.
15g quick oats
15g sweetened protein
35g NutriHemp Vanilla Protein Powder
10g sweetened (non chocolate) protein powder
60g plain yogurt
1 tsp chocolate protein / sweetened cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Chop pumpkin & boil / steam. Remove skin before or after boiling, its easier to remove after.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
4. Mash pumpkin & mix with dry ingredients.
5. Roll into 10 equal sized balls.
6. Bake for 25 mins at 355C.
7. Cool completely.
8. For coating, mix yogurt with non chocolate protein powder.
9. Coat each ball in yogurt, place on parchment paper.
10. Leave a small amount of yogurt, add chocolate powder and mix to form thick sauce, adding water if necessary.
11. Drizzle choc sauce on top of balls.
12. Freeze. Let defrost a lil before snackin!
3 tbsp flour
2 tbsp Vanilla NutriHemp Protein Powder
1 tbsp natural sweetener
1 tsp baking powder
1.5 tsp chia seeds
5.5 tbsp water / milk
1 tsp nut butter + water to thin
1. Mix nut butter with water & microwave to thin (if needed)
2. Mix all ingredients (except nut butter) in a mug
3. Let sit for 3-5 mins
3. Microwave for 90 seconds
4. Dollop nutty “lava” on top of cake & mix!