Houdi's Foodies: HIP & JOINT SmartSupps®
Support your furry friend’s hip and joint health with Houdi’s Foodies Hip & Joint SmartSupps®. These easy-to-chew delicious beef and bacon flavor treats are made with natural active ingredients: grass-fed beef collagen, wild turmeric (curcumin), grass-fed MCHC (calcium), wild Alaskan sockeye salmon (Omega-3s, -6s, EPA, DHA), bromelain (natural enzymes from pineapple) and organic egg powder. Together, these ingredients support an anti-inflammatory response, help ease joint stiffness associated with daily activity, and support your dog’s cartilage and connective tissue development. Made in the USA, Houdi’s Foodies SmartSupps® are entirely free of GMOs, wheat, corn, soy, and preservatives; what better way to reward your pup than with a delicious treat crafted with a rich amount of the best active ingredients and no cheap unhealthy fillers.
How to Take
For more information on Houdi's Foodies: HIP & JOINT SmartSupps®
Full Ingredient List
The active ingredients in Houdi’s Foodies Medicinal Supplements are veterinarian-approved daily wellness & immune support for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Just take a look at the benefits of the main, active ingredients:
- Grassfed Collagen – can help older dogs suffering from various arthritic pains and bad hips to reduce inflammation in the joints and help rebuild cartilage, thereby reducing the overall joint pain felt by your dog.
- Wild Ceylon ginger root – is beneficial for dogs that are in poor health. Specifically, ginger benefits dogs who have a poor appetite, poor blood circulation, and a deep and slow pulse.
- Wild Alaskan sockeye salmon oil – is an easily digestible protein full of Omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids help support healthy skin, joints, eyes, weight, heart health and help with a shiny coat for your dog.
- Wild turmeric – has properties reported to help alleviate arthritis, joint pain, and reduce inflammation for dogs, especially true in older dogs or if your dog has any hip, joint, or mobility issues. Turmeric can help with arthritis and other inflammation-based disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease.
- Non GMO pineapple bromelain – has anti-inflammatory properties, and for dogs, helps aid in treating a variety of maladies including wounds, sprains, pain, swelling, bruising, muscle damage, morning stiffness and swelling caused by arthritis, and allergy symptoms.
- Organic egg yolk powder – supports normal respiratory function and health, promotes your cat’s innate resistance to pathogens, enhances immune system function as well supports a healthy inflammatory response and ocular health.
There are no reviews yet.